Nowadays, hundreds if not thousands of beer companies are operating throughout the world. Some are large and well-known companies while others are operating in a local area. Regardless of the size of operation, all beer companies know that beer bottle packaging is important. And with this, there are companies manufacturing beer bottles to make profit. For someone just starting a new beer business, choosing the right beer bottle packaging will be crucial in the business. Here are some tips on what to consider for your beer bottle packaging.
- Availability – Since you are running in business and beer bottles can be broken which cannot be reused, it is important to make sure that your company will have a steady supply of beer bottle packaging throughout the year and for long term. Do not consider beer bottle packaging companies which could stop their operation in just a few years.
- Color – Though most beer bottles have darker colors to prevent light from penetrating the beer, you must select a color which can make your company standout while balancing the lifespan of your beer.
- Cost – The cost of the bottle should be considered. It must not take a significant part of your profit. It would be pointless if all your sales will just go to purchasing new beer bottles.
- Design – Just like the color, the design can help your beer standout from the competition. Making a distinct beer bottle design would be the wiser choice for newly established beer companies. Make sure the beer bottle packaging companies can manufacture your unique design easily. Complicated bottle designs would often mean extra charge.
- Logo – The logo is very important. If the beer bottle packaging company can print the logo to your bottles then that would be great. If not, consider different ways to have your logo in the bottle for the market to identify your product from the rest of the beers.
- Quality- Beer bottles should not be easily broken nor get affected by low temperature. Try to look for quality bottles which will fit your budget.
- Size – The size of the bottle should also be considered. There are many beer companies which provide different sizes of beer bottles. If you are just starting, just focus on getting your product and brand exposed before providing more options for the customers.
Always remember that the quality of your beer bottle should match the quality of your beer. Make sure that your bottled beer supplier has use of Co2 Gas’ high quality beer gas cylinders to ensure the quality of your beer. After all, your customer will remember your product the most if your beer tastes great.